Samson Corporation COVID-19 Response
We have a continually evolving situation with COVID-19 having been declared a global pandemic by World Health Organisation, as the New Zealand Government makes new recommendations, Samson Corporation will follow these instructions and update tenants as required.
Building Security and Access:
All multi-tenanted buildings have returned to normal security settings, if we are required to move levels again we will lock off the buildings to the public again. Tenants can access their tenancy 24/7 by using their access card and/or key.
Cleaning and Waste:
Each multi-tenanted building is being cleaned again as normal, please note that all common touch points are wiped on a daily basis with our regular contract clean. Remember we do not manage your office clean and therefore you need to be in touch in your own cleaners also. Waste is also being collected as normal.
In the event that there is a positive COVID-19 case from someone that has been entering the building we will need to participate in contact tracing, therefore, we ask that each tenancy keep a record of who has entered the building during all alert levels. Please contact Samson if someone from your business returns a positive test or if they are the close contact of a positive test so we can let others know.
It is now a Government requirement that each business displays a QR code at the entrance of their business for each visitor to check in, Samson have had these on display since we first returned to Level 2. It is easy to set up when you follow the instrcutions, but we are happy to help if required https://covid19.govt.nz/business-work-and-money/business/get-your-qr-code-poster/
Prevention – how to protect yourself and others
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or by covering your mouth and nose with tissues.
- Put used tissues in the bin or a bag immediately.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often (for at least 20 seconds).
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- Avoid personal contact, such as kissing, sharing cups or food with sick people.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects, such as doorknobs.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 if you have any symptoms and have been to any countries or territories of concern or have been in close contact with someone confirmed with COVID-19.
Government Support for Businesses
COVID-19 is already having an impact on New Zealand businesses, if you are experiencing a downturn directly related to COVID-19 we suggest you apply for government support – please read the government offer and application forms here.
MBIE also has specific information for all business types which can be found here.