Samson Corporation COVID-19 Response
Auckland is currently in Covid-19 Alert Level 3. Whilst working remotely is preferred under level 3, where this is not possible, on-site work is permitted only if appropriate health and safety measures and physical distancing measures are in place. Samson Corporation will follow these instructions and update tenants as required.
Building Security and Access:
Multi-tenanted buildings have returned to normal weekday security settings. The car stackers at Geyser and Iron Bank are operational.
Cleaning and Waste:
Deep cleans and sanitisations of common areas in multi-tenanted buildings will continue over the coming weeks, with high contact areas prioritised. Waste collection is an essential service and will resume at sites, albeit at a reduced schedule.
In the event that there is a positive COVID-19 case from someone that has been entering the building we will need to participate in contact tracing, therefore, we ask that each tenancy keep a record of who has entered the building during all alert levels. Please contact Samson if someone from your business returns a positive test or if they are the close contact of a positive test so we can let others know.
It is now a Government requirement that each business displays a QR code at the entrance of their business for each visitor to check in. It is easy to set up when you follow the instrcutions, but we are happy to help if required https://covid19.govt.nz/business-work-and-money/business/get-your-qr-code-poster/
Prevention – how to protect yourself and others
- Wear a face mask.
- Get vaccinated.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or by covering your mouth and nose with tissues.
- Put used tissues in the bin or a bag immediately.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often (for at least 20 seconds).
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- Avoid personal contact, such as kissing, sharing cups or food with sick people.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects, such as doorknobs.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 if you have any symptoms and have been to any countries or territories of concern or have been in close contact with someone confirmed with COVID-19.
Government Support for Businesses
COVID-19 is having an impact on New Zealand businesses, if you are experiencing a downturn directly related to COVID-19 we suggest you apply for government support – please read the government offer and application forms here.
MBIE also has specific information for all business types which can be found here.