Tenants who are allocated parks within their lease are responsible for marking their space with signage, make sure you follow the signage guidelines for your building. If an unauthorized vehicle is in your allocated park, tenants can arrange the vehicle to be towed with Super City Towing only.
Electrical Vehicle Charging Policy
If you wish to charge your electric vehicle at work this is only permitted by following our internal process. Charging of electric cars has to be safe, the demand on the building energy supply has to be managed, and it has to be fair.
Tenants are required to:
- Seek approval to charge their EV onsite from Samson Corp.
- Pay to install a smart charger that is certified safe, manages building energy load and creates monthly bills for energy use. We have permitted the installation of the wallbox charger which is supplied by TransNet e-mobility.
- Service their charger once a year and keep a certification record and provide upon request.
- Only use electric vehicle charging adaptors supplied by the vehicle manufacturer or by an electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) manufacturer.
- Make good the removal of charger when tenancy ends.
Visitor parks are in hot demand and cannot be guaranteed, we therefore recommend that you encourage visitors to take public transport or Uber.
Plan your own journey on the Auckland Transport website. https://at.govt.nz/bus-train-ferry/
Cycling to Work
The Axis Building has one building shower onsite, please contact Samson for directions. Bike parking facilities at Axis are under the central stairwell (ramp access exits from St Georges Bay Rd) and Cumulus tenants should park their bikes inside their tenancy. Upgrading end of trip facilities is part of Samson's 5 year plan for all multi-tenant buildings.
Last modified: 12 Feb, 2021