Samson Corporation COVID-19 Response
We have a continually evolving situation with COVID-19 having been declared a global pandemic by World Health Organisation, as the New Zealand Government makes new recommendations or enforces some form of lock down, Samson Corporation will follow these instructions and update tenants as required.
As of now New Zealand is at Alert Level 1
As of Tuesday 09/06/2020 Samson Corporation office will be open as normal, however please check in with the contact tracing app when you arrive at our office.
Level 1 lockdown eases most previous lockdown restrictions, however we are still having to act responsibly and we ask that each office create their own health and safety guidelines for returning to work based on Govt guidelines and continue to encourage all staff to maintain a high standard of personal hygiene.
Prevention – how to protect yourself and others
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or by covering your mouth and nose with tissues.
- Put used tissues in the bin or a bag immediately.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often (for at least 20 seconds).
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- Avoid personal contact, such as kissing, sharing cups or food with sick people.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects, such as doorknobs.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 if you have any symptoms and have been to any countries or territories of concern or have been in close contact with someone confirmed with COVID-19.
Government Support for Businesses
COVID-19 is already having an impact on New Zealand businesses, if you are experiencing a downturn directly related to COVID-19 we suggest you apply for government support – please read the government offer and application forms here.
MBIE also has specific information for all business types which can be found here.