Tenants who are allocated parks within their lease are responsible for marking their space with signage, make sure you follow the signage guidelines for your building. If an unauthorized vehicle is in your allocated park, tenants can arrange the vehicle to be towed with Super City Towing only.
Electrical Vehicle Charging Policy
If you wish to charge your electric vehicle at work this is only permitted by following our internal process. Charging of electric cars has to be safe, therefore follow these WorkSafe guidelines:
- Only use electric vehicle charging adaptors supplied by the vehicle manufacturer or by an electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) manufacturer.
- Don’t use any household adaptor (such as a multi-box, double plug or a travel plug) between EVSE such as an In-Cord Control and Protection Device IC-CPD and a socket outlet.
- Never use damaged or modified charging equipment – such as overseas equipment that has been fitted with a New Zealand plug.
- Don’t use any faulty charging equipment, get it checked by the manufacturer.
Source, WorkSafe NZ. 2019
We recommend you install a specialized charging unit to manage electricity load, when you install a smart charger contact Samson Corp for approval.
Tenants are required to:
- Seek approval to install smart charger onsite from Samson Corp, please supply plans from your certified installer.
- Service the charger once a year and keep a certification record and provide upon request.
- Make good the removal of charger when tenancy ends.
Visitor parks are in hot demand and cannot be guaranteed, we therefore recommend that you encourage visitors to take public transport or Uber.
Plan your own journey on the Auckland Transport website. https://at.govt.nz/bus-train-ferry/
Cycling to Work
It is tenant responsibility to provide safe bike parking and end of trip facilities for your employees. If you have any suggestions on how Samson could support cycling to your premises, get in touch with the Sustainability Manager, Celia.
Last modified: 26 Aug, 2019