Tenants who are allocated parks within their lease are responsible for marking their space with signage, make sure you follow the signage guidelines for your building. If an unauthorized vehicle is in your allocated park, tenants can arrange the vehicle to be towed with Super City Towing only.
Electrical Vehicle Charging Policy
If you wish to charge your electric vehicle at work this is only permitted by following our internal process. Charging of electric cars has to be safe, the demand on the building energy supply has to be managed, and it has to be fair.
Tenants are required to:
- Seek approval to charge their EV onsite from Samson Corp.
- Pay to install a smart charger that is certified safe, manages building energy load and creates monthly bills for energy use. We have permitted the installation of the wallbox charger which is supplied by TransNet e-mobility.
- Service their charger once a year and keep a certification record and provide upon request.
- Only use electric vehicle charging adaptors supplied by the vehicle manufacturer or by an electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) manufacturer.
- Make good the removal of charger when tenancy ends.
Visitor parks cannot be guaranteed, we therefore recommend that you encourage visitors to take public transport or Uber.
Plan your own journey on the Auckland Transport website. https://at.govt.nz/bus-train-ferry/
Cycling to Work
End of trip facilities are currently being built in the basement carpark. There will be 4 unisex showers with change facilities and bike parking for 16 bikes/scooters. Pin code entry can re provided by contacting Samson.
Last modified: 30 Nov, 2020